Core Meltdown Core Meltdown

Pretty sweet, endless free-running games like this are perfect to pick up and play anytime! Simplistic and everything is explained in the beginning with a few seconds to get a feel for the controls, a very nice touch. The only issue I've had is that in some runs I can't boost off the ground like I'm stuck to it.

thumbsupguy responds:

Thanks for the review! Infinite runners are fun, I agree. I'm interested in that bug too. If you could PM me with what browser you used and any details to how you triggered the bug that would be cool. I'd like to see if I can repeat that problem and fix it.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

It seems you want the player to be emotionally involved in this game, but honestly there isn't much here.Somebody dies and the guy is lonely; the title sums up the entire plot and the "message" feels unnecessarily forced into being "deep" when really it's just a guy walking off a cliff.
Gameplay? There simply is none. Having minimal player interaction doesn't make a game "art".
As far as graphics go, the 8-bit approach is fun, but inappropriate, adding very little. The font doesn't always match the rest of the style and I just can't take it seriously.

I get the sense you wanted to make something thought-provoking, but it comes across as weak with half-baked hints of pretentiousness.
More interactivity and real gameplay elements could have let this shine a bit more.